Owned and operated by Travis Brown, Xodus Technologies is one man's effort to pure do it yourself projects. This page is dedicated to the documentation of projects I have worked on and wish to share with the open community. These logs contain over 500 images of the various projects I have worked on over the years. Thanks for taking a look!
Some may better know me by my handle WarriorRocker, feel free to message me on AIM or email me.
is an example of a HTML
caption with a link
Recent projects below:
- WiFi Traffic Light - Arduino + WiFi Shield enabled physical traffic signal.
- Alienware Dual LAN - Alienware Laptop with a busted GPU turned into linux router/firewall.
- Cinema Display DVI - Apple Cinema Display hacked to accept standard DVI input.
- HP Touchpad USB - Exposing the Touchpad's USB Host Mode functionality.
- LookSmart PC - Combining an old Acer LCD Monitor with a Pentium 4 Laptop.
- Car AC Inverter - Integrating an AC Inverter in my car with controls on the dash.
- Bench Power Supply - ATX Powersupply converted to be a Bench Powersupply with small footprint.
- D630 Velociraptor - Fitting a Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB HDD in a Dell D630.
- XPC Cooling Mod - Shuttle XPC honeycomb grill removed and push-pull fans added.
- XPC 3rd SATA HDD - Adding a 3rd SATA HDD to a Shuttle XPC with only 2 SATA ports.
- Modular USB Sata - External SATA Controller modified to be Modular for internal usage.
- Media Center PC - Scratch built small form factor computer case with remote.
- Media PC Reborn - Reworking the internals of Media Center PC adding TV Tuner and WiFi.
- PC Wall Monitor - Rebuilding a Flat Panel display into a Wall Mounted Media PC Display.
- USB Wall Charger - Converting a 5 volt wall power supply into a USB charger.
- iPod Car Charger - Building an adapter to charge an iPod using a Car's Accessory Outlet.
- Razr Charge Cable - Motorola Razr V3c DIY charging cable without drivers.
- Zune TV Out - Zune TV Output cable made from spare parts.
- VGA LCD Port Swap - An LCD with a busted VGA cable is converted to have a VGA port.
- iPod HDD USB - Interfacing an iPod HDD in a USB Enclosure.
- iPod External HDD - Interfacing an iPod with an external IDE Hard Drive with built in socket.
- Picture Frame PC - Toshiba Portege converted to be a wall mounted info screen.
- Portege Internal WiFi - Converting a Toshiba Portege to have its own internal wireless card.
- Touchpad PS/2 - Interfacing an old Dell Laptop Touchpad to a PC over PS/2.
- Dual Remote Control - Combining the two remotes I use in my car into one remote to rule them all.
- Radeon Fan Mod - Retrofitting a Radeon 9600se with variable speed fan controller and heatsink.
- Graphics Card Fan - Replacing the stock fan on a Graphics Card with a better heatsink/fan combo.
- Xodus Amplifier - Reclaiming a trashed stock Ford Probe Amplifier into a decked out reciever.
- Mini Case PC - Building an ultra portable small form factor briefcase PC.
Recent development projects below:
- FourSquire - Web application designed to control the Four Square API to automate mayorships.
- Flat-File CMS - Whole site framework designed for agility, flexibility, and seo right out of the box.
- Foscam Multi-View - Web application designed to control four foscam IP cameras in a single interface.
- TI-83 Plus Programs - Programs developed for the Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus graphing calculator.